jueves, 29 de mayo de 2008

My best friend Ivan

He is my best friend. I´ve known him in 2001 when we were at primary school.
His name is Ivan Baibuch and he is a very good person.
He like sports very much, he plays football, tennis and handball and i like to play them, so, we used to play football in the school, and tennis in a tennis court. used to always win because he's great, he used to train three days in a week, and didn´t use to train.
We were very good friends, but we used to discuss a lot, because he is similar to me (in the actitud). But we conciliated ever, because i love him and he loves me.
Now he is studying at Carlos Pellegrini, and he is a very intelligent person, he classifies in five number at the ranking of course.
We use to see us without see the diferents school where we are.

Gueler

1 comentario:

Susan Zilberstein dijo...

Great job!! Just correct: "I've known him..., when we were at primary..."" He plays...and I like to play them..." "...used to always win because he's great." "(...as regards personality)" " but we always made it up because I..."" ...Pellegrini School... and he is the fifth best student in his class." " We usually meet no matter the school we are in"