viernes, 30 de mayo de 2008

My best friend

My best friend is Gonzalo. He goes to the same club that I go. We have known each other for 3 years. He goes to ORT montañeses and he is one of the most intelligent student in his class. We meet at the club every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, and we play tennis and football all the day with the group. I really enjoy staying with him. He plays sports very well and he is a very good person and friend, he is very loyal.

In summer we usually go with the group to his house or other friends'houses. Or sometimes we go to The Showcase Cinema.

I really love Gonza and I know that he loves me, too. We are very good friends. Lucky I have found him.

1 comentario:

Susan Zilberstein dijo...

Great job!! Please correct: "...goes to the same..." "...intelligent student..." " ... club every Wednesdey..." " ...enjoy staying..." "... plays sports very..."" ...we usually go ... other friends'houses." "... The Showcase Cinema." "... ucky I have found him."