viernes, 30 de mayo de 2008

My best friend

My best friend’s name is Carolina. I’ve known her for six and a half years. We met in second grade in primary school. She is a very funny person. We are together all the time and we really have fun. Caro really enjoys listening to electronic music and Babasonicos. She likes french and she has been going to particular classes. It is very uncommon of us to disscus with each other. She really loves playing hockey and learning english. She is in level five so she speaks very well and understands it. We love to go out with our friends of our primary school. We enjoy to go to the cinema, to the shopping center or anywhere. Now she is studing in ORT in the same division in which I am. She always stands by me and I stand by her. We are really good and close friends.

Romi.

1 comentario:

Susan Zilberstein dijo...

Great job!! Just correct: "... likes French...to private classes." "We rarely argue or have a different opinion.""...English."" primary school friends.""...studying in the same class..."