miércoles, 28 de mayo de 2008

My Best Friend Mati

This is my best friend Matias. We’ve known each other since kinder garden. We went to the same school until I came here, to ORT, he finished primary school in my old school and now he is studying in the San Francisco High School with another three fiends of mine; they went to the same primary as me and Matias.
I still see Matias; actually, we usually go to the cinema on the rainy weekends and after the movie we go to, maybe, his or my house to talk about life, school or just play computer games or play PlayStation games. It’s common for us too, that we stay to sleep in each other’s house.
I really love Mati because he’s one of the funniest people that I have known. He is intelligent and a very good too.

1 comentario:

Susan Zilberstein dijo...

Great job!! Please correct: "...kindergarten.""... ORT school. He...""...mine;...""I still see...; actually...movie we go...play Playstation games." ...commomn for us too... we stay ...in each other's house." " ...funniest people...known. He... too."