viernes, 30 de mayo de 2008

My best friend


My best friend is Fede. I met him when we were at the kindergarten. The first day that I met him we became best friends. We have the same tastes: playing and watching football matches, watching “Intrusos”, and talking about everything.

We shared all the primary school but now he’s going to another high school. I enjoy very much when we meet at the club every Saturday.

He lives close to my house and when we can I go to his house or he comes to mine.

He’s very intelligent and I always call him when I don’t understand something about school.

I’ve chosen him because he’s a very loyal friend and I can count on him when I need someone to talk to.

1 comentario:

Susan Zilberstein dijo...

Great job!! Just correct: "...kindergarten." "...enjoy it very much...""...and whenever we can,..."