jueves, 29 de mayo de 2008

My best friend Uriel




My best friend is Uriel.
We have been friends since the first day at the first year in Ort. We enjoy going out together and playing football and others sports.
I think we like each other because he is very funny (he can always tell a joke if you like it and if you don’t like it, too) and a great person because he always understand you.
He says that he is going to follow IT and me too. Perhaps we continue together. We often go to have lunch together.
He looks very short and I am tall but there aren’t any other differences between us.
It is our friendship what keeps us together.

1 comentario:

Susan Zilberstein dijo...

Great job!! Please correct: "...like it ... don't like it, too." "...together. We ..." "... but there aren't any other differences between us. It is our ...keeps ..."