martes, 24 de junio de 2008

Dracula Matias Har - Seba
















Hi Mina:

I am safe in Count ‘s Dracula castle by thus say.

First, people here in Transylvania believe in vampires and say that the Count is one!!!!


The aspect of the castle and the Count's are well. The castle has high walls, there aren't any window open and the door are looked.

As regards the Count he is a very tall old man and his hair and face are very white but this isn’t the strangest thing i ve' seen. The strangest thing here is that one day I was shaving (with my small shaving mirror because there wern’t any.) and then the Count appeared (but I couldn’t see him in the mirror. Why?) And I cut myself and the Count saw my blood and made strange sound and his hands moved towards my throat. He seemed spellbound anyway, I felt really ill.


How are you, Arthur and Lucy?





With love.





Always yours Jonathan.

1 comentario:

Susan Zilberstein dijo...

Good! Just change: "I'm safe... is what I wanted to tell you." "...and the Count's are well." "...there aren't any windows and the doors are locked." " As regards the Count...but this isn't the strangest thing I've seen." "The strangest thing here is...there weren't any... appeared...(but I couldn't see him... " "Anyway, I felt ..."