lunes, 23 de junio de 2008

Written by Huber and Dario





Hi Mina!!!!!! I'm in Castle Dracula, it's in Transylvania. The Castle is very very big, the towers are very tall too, it's dark all day, it has windy stairs and a lot of locked doors.
Dracula is a very wear person, he has long fingernails, long and sharp teeth, red eyes and he is never in the Castle at day. I think that I'm a prisioner and I can't escape. When I'm near Dracula I feel ill, like I'm on his power. He's clever too, he always says me that he's going to free me but he doesn't.
I really want to escape from here, please sent some help.
Kisses Jonathan


1 comentario:

Susan Zilberstein dijo...

Fantastic!!! Just change:"...very weird person...""...during the day.""...prisoner...""...under his power.""...says to me...""...please send ..."