viernes, 6 de junio de 2008

best friend of matias


My best friend is Sebastian. I met him on a sports club and since that we have been friends.
We go on being friends for five years and we continue been friends.
We usually met at the club and play sports or games. I also sometimes invite him to my house to play playstation games.
Once I won an extra ticket for the cinema and I invited him to go. We saw the film Shrek; that film was very funny. We enjoyed it.
He is my best friend because he is very funny and likes the same things I like.

1 comentario:

Susan Zilberstein dijo...

Matias: Write the title in English and correct: "...in a sports club...we have been friends.""...go on being...""...usually meet at the club and play..."" ...Playstation games." Once I won ...invited..""...Shrek; that..." "We enjoyed..." "...and likes the same things..."