lunes, 2 de junio de 2008

My best friend

My best friend

My best friend is Martin Pascansky, we used to go to the same primary school and at present we go to the same school too. I have known him for a long time. We first met in kindergarten and we are still good friends.
Three years ago he had two or three accidents, he couldn`t go out during the school break and I stayed with him in the classroom, it was very funny.
Last year we travelled to Cordoba together on a school trip, we stayed in a nice hotel. During the day we visited places, we went to the river to swim and in the evening we went dancing. It was a great trip!!!
He is a very loyal friend. He likes many things that I also like: playing football, playing the piano, doing the homework, etc...
I am very happy to be his friend and I am very happy to be in the same school with him.

The end

1 comentario:

Susan dijo...

Great job!! Just correct: "... Pascansky. We..."