miércoles, 4 de junio de 2008

Letter To Tito's friend. Written by Romina, Nicole, Dario and Matias

Hi Alan! Can you believe that I’m in space like on holiday? The trip was great but I got a little sick but I’m okay now. The people here are very kind with me, they are all astronauts, you know. They wear orange suits, I don’t know why.
Lucky that the food here isn’t bad but it’s difficult to eat the meal when your sandwich is flying. I’m having a great time here: I can see the moon and the stars all day long. Tomorrow I 'm coming back to the Earth to see you there.
Your friend Tito

1 comentario:

Susan Zilberstein dijo...

Please don't write in Spanish in our blog! Just correct: "...space on holiday?" "...I got ...but I'm..." "...here: I can ...all day long." "Tomorrow I'm coming ...Earth to see ..."