lunes, 23 de junio de 2008

Ellen McArthur

Hello Carl!!

I´ve read your last letter and I was very happy.
But I want to answer your cuestions about me.
I´m very good here in the boat, but sometimes I have problems.
I´m very good with the food, sometimes I had ought to fish to can eat. But I can continue with this aventure.
Some days as you supposed, I pased crying, ´cause I am only here in the ocean, but writting you I pass days very funny.
I want you write me again, and send some games, because it help me to pass the time.
Thanks for writtng me.
Loves,
Ellen.

1 comentario:

Susan Zilberstein dijo...

Great! Pay attention to: "...and I am very happy.""...to your questions..." "...well here..." "...very well...But sometimes I had to fish to be able to eat." "...I've spent some of my days crying...am alone...writng to you makes my days..." "...to write to me ...send me some...they help me pass...""...writing to me.""Love,"