lunes, 2 de junio de 2008

E-Mail Tomas and Ulises (editado)

Hi Charlie I'm here, 900 kilometers far away for you. How are you?, did you break up with Joanna?, how is school?. Anyway I'm emailing you because I want to know if your mother is feeling well, your sister told me that she was very ill and she was not felling good. Ok, I hope she will leave the hospital when she gets better.
What about my family, are they well? Is my dog is bigger than before?
Ok, to finish this e-mail i'm going to vist you in two weeks but don't tell my family because I want to surprise them.
See you soon.
Ellen

2 comentarios:

Susan dijo...

Fantastic! Please correct:"Hi, Charlie. I'm here, 900kms ...from you. Did you break ..." "How's school?" " ...your sister...feeling well. Ok,I hope she will leave..." "...they well? Is my dog bigger than ...?" " OK, to finish...I'm going to visit ...tell my family."

Susan Zilberstein dijo...

Ulise and Tomás: Don't write in Spanish in our blog! Your corrections are not OK, specially capital letters. Check it again and re- edit it.