lunes, 23 de junio de 2008

Jonathan in Dracula´s house

Oh!Dear Mina!
I want to stay with you at our house and don´t stay at this horrible house with this rare man.
He pass every days out of the house, but I must stay here!I can´t go out, but his library is the biggest I´ve seen ever, so I pass the days reading and searching a exit of this horrible house.
He is very strange he has a strange big house. And is something that I want to tell you: when I was waiting in Borgo Pass to the man who would bring me to Dracula´s house, I´ve talked with some people, so I made he a question: -Do you know Count Dracula?-but he stood very fear a moment, when people started to shout, in the midle of the shoutes I´ve listen the word vampire, and then he gave me a gold cross that would save me. I can´t understand, is Dracula a old vampire? I´m very fear and I want go to my house, but I can´t.
Help me!Please!
Loves,
Jonathan.

1 comentario:

Susan Zilberstein dijo...

Well done! Just correct: "...strange man." "He passes/spends all day uot of ..."" ...searching/looking for an...""And there is something... for the man...I talked with a man...and I made him a question...he stood paralyzed with fear...then people...screams I heard ...""...an old..."" I'm really afraid...go home" "Love,"