miércoles, 4 de junio de 2008

e-mail from Tito

Dear Peter:
How’s things? How are you? What have you been doing this time?
I’m in the space, it’s fantastic. Can you believe it? It’s the better happened in my life. It’s a little strange but it’s cool. I have never thought it could happen. May be the price is a little expensive but the feelings are specials. The most impossible to believe is the other planets are in front of me and they are gigantic and the better is I’m the first who can feel it with out be an astronaut. At the first of my travel I was sick but now I’m OK. I’m taking photos to show they then.

See you later.Tito.

1 comentario:

Susan Zilberstein dijo...

Fantastic! Please correct: "An email..." "...Peter,..."" How are..." "...in space; it's ..." "...the best thing that has happened to me in..."" ...feelings are special." "...difficult thing....is that the...and the best is... without being .." At the beginning of my journey...""... show them to you then."